On November 13-14, 2019 we officially started the project during the first transnational meeting at Panevėžys, Lithuania.
The meeting has been an opportunity to get to know each other and to deep the working plan of the project.
In particular we worked on the following points:
- project management issues (general programme requirements; financial requirements; reporting);
- evaluation of the dissemination plan, including the specific activities each partner will enact to disseminate the project inside;
- evaluation of the risk plan and its register;
- agreement on the internal communication plan;
- agreement on evaluation plan and its register;
- criteria for the selection of the participants;
- plan for the next activities, including a draft of the sustainability plan.
- Vaida Sinkevičienė (PLMTC)
- Jurate Raukstiene (PLMTC)
- Monica Pomero (Bluebook Srl)
- Noemi Marchionatti (Bluebook Srl)
- Nelson Mendes (Lawton school S.L.)
- Benjamin Scott Mc Connell (Lawton school S.L.)
- Jim Baird (Glasgow Caledonian University)
- Charles Russell (Glasgow Caledonian University)
- Rasim Sari (Tarsus Ticaret ve Sanayi Odasi)
- Fuat Togo (Tarsus Ticaret ve Sanayi Odasi)